Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration
- Enroll This Course
Students will learn how to perform an initial configuration of CloudForms, add Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, implement auditing and compliance policies, provision virtual machines (VMs), and produce various reports.
Course content summary
- Perform initial configuration of CloudForms Appliance
- Deploy VMs
- Perform VM audits
- Perform policy-based management
- Run VM reports
Audience and Prerequisites
Audience and prerequisites
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)-level skills
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
Prerequisites for this course
After the Course
Recommended next exam or course
Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine Appliance architecture.
Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
Manage and audit VMs from within a policy.
Report on VM and resource usage.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist online or at 1-866-626-2994.