Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
- Enroll This Course
This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220).
Note: Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is a 4-day course that combines concepts from both Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration (CL216) and Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Operations (CL218). If you are interested only in administration or operations, please see either of those courses, respectively.
Course content summary
- Perform initial configuration of CloudForms appliance
- Deploy virtual machines
- Perform policy-based management
- Customize a dashboard
- Create a catalog
- Provision services
- Analyze timelines and events
- Run automations
Audience and Prerequisites
Audience for this course
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalence system administration skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
Prerequisites for this course
After the Course
Recommended next exam or course
Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine appliance architecture.
Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
Manage and audit VMs from within a policy.
Report on VM and resource usage.
Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
Manage the lifecycle
Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
Understand capacity and usage metrics.
Exploit monitoring features
Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
Discover CloudForms Automate
Execute automations to speed up delivery.
Catalogs and services
Define the catalog and services.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist online or at 1-866-626-2994.